This project has been funded with support from the European Commission under the Lifelong Learning Programme. The project had a duration of 24 months. It started 01.01.2014 and ended on 31.12.2015. Overall aim of the project was to transfer innovative methods of internationalization and commercialization to business networks as well as contribute to social and economic cohesion of the CEEC. Specific aim was to increase skills of managers from business networks in Poland and Lithuania through delivering them special training on internationalization and commercialization.
The objectives of the project were:
- To assess the actual competence of the selected managers from business networks
- To train 20 business networks managers in internationalization and commercialization
- To develop 10 strategies for internationalization and commercialization of business networks
- To develop 2 Learning Management Platform for blended learning
- To amend the 10 strategies according to the feedback after the pilot phase
- To develop 10 information-rich websites for engaged business networks
- To develop the textbook and an article
- Disseminate results of the project in 1 international conferences.
Project shall help managers and business facilitators in the business networks acquire key competencies and skills that increase their efficiency, improve performance management and enable achieving better economic and social cohesion. This shall enable to go beyond local and national market and establish long-term cooperation with other business networks, business representatives in foreign countries.